Request a Paid Duty Officer
Scheduling a Paid Duty Service
Off-duty police officers are available for hire to provide police presence for a range of functions, including (but not limited to):
- Community Events
- Traffic Control
- School Events
- Sporting Events
- Wide Load/High Value Escorts
All Paid Duty Requests may be submitted by phone, fax or in person to the Belleville Police Service. These are some of the terms associated when hiring a paid duty service:
- Events must be held within the City of Belleville.
- A minimum of one week advanced booking notice is strongly recommended.
- A 4 hour minimum charge, per officer, applies for all events.
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy in effect. Paid duties not cancelled prior to the 48 hour time frame are subject to a 4 hour charge.
- The number of officers required for an event will be assessed according to the nature of the duties.
For a complete listing of rates, click here.
To download a Paid Duty Request form, click here.
Paid Duty office
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
93 Dundas Street East
Phone: 613 966-0882 ext. 2219